2 inch and 3 inch size low and high pressure mud gun for option,
mud gun length can be customized , fixed nozzle or rotating nozzle
Mud Guns are designed for submerged service in mud pits and are
popular in 2", 3". Besides, 4” is available against client request.
They can be high pressure gun, or low pressure, high volume service
such as in mud mixing systems employing centrifugal pumps.
All mud guns are equipped with handles and swivel joints as illustrated,
permitting 360° rotation. Length should, in all instances, be
specified when ordering.
Mud guns are usually used along with agitator. That means, almost
every compartment on tank will request a mud gun. And there are
bottom type mud gun, pivot type mud gun, and non spin type mud gun.
For mud gun nozzle, there are 1 or 3 as options.
Features of AIPU Mud Gun
- High quality national standard steel.
- Discharge nozzles can be polyurethane and tungsten carbide alloy
- Flexible on configuration of size and pressure rates.
- Simple design and easy to operate.
- High quality painting job per international standard.
The spinner/pivot type mud gun is designed for use in tanks when
the utmost in constant agitation is desired. The nozzles are set at
an angle and the pressure in the line imparts a spinning motion
which is accommodated by a style 20 high pressure swivel joints.
Furnished in any desired length as specified in order.
The bottom type mud gun is designed for use where large size metal
tanks are employed as mud tanks. It is simple in construction, easy
to install and easy to operate
|Non spin type|
The non spin type mud gun is designed for mixing large volume of
muds in the top of the tank or pit and also for transferring mud
from one tank to another tank. Non spin type mud gun can’t spin
because centrifugal force is neutralized by the offset of the
barrel of the gun. Perforated flanges and locking pins permit
locking of gun in any position
Mud Gun Technical Parameters
How To Choose a Mud Gun?
- Confirm do you need mud gun in which part or to achieve what
- Make certain about the pressure we need during operation.
- The mud tank or mud pit size to confirm proper length.
- Nozzle numbers your prefer.
- Rotation angle demand.
- If any further customization on mud gun