Centrifugal pump also called sand pump. It is widely used in the
whole drilling mud system. Through complete solids control system,
it is used as trip pump, desander pump, Desilter pump, mixing pump,
charging pump, and so on Aipu provide complete line centrifugal
pumps used in drilling mud system
Centrifugal pump is used to transport fluid by conversion of rotational kinetic
energy to the hydraulic energy of the fluids flow. The rotational
energy typically comes from an engine or electric motor. Aipu
supply pumps driven by 10HP to 100HP, which are popular in drilling
mud process. Pumps size are 3x2, 4x3, 5x4, 6x5, 8x6. They will
perform differently under different power, voltage, or frequency.
Features Of AIPU Centrifugal Pump
- 1. Durable mechanical seal made of tungsten carbide alloy.
- 2.FAG, SKF or other top brand bearings.
- 3.SOG oil seal.
- 4.Interchangeable with a famous pump.
- 5. Less maintenance cost.
- 6.Compact and small footprint
|APSB8x6-14||320 m3/h||40 m||75KW||1480 rpm||65%|
|APSB8x6-13||240 m3/h||33 m||55KW||1480 rpm||64%|
|APSB8x6-12||200 m3/h||33m||45KW||1480 rpm||64%|
|APSB6x5-13||180 m3/h||34 m||45KW||1470 rpm||60%|
|APSB6x5-12||160 m3/h||30 m||37KW||1470 rpm||60%|
|APSB6x5-11||120 m3/h||21 m||30KW||1470 rpm||62%|
|APSB5x4-12||90 m3/h||30 m||22KW||1460 rpm||56%|
|APSB4x3-13||50 m3/h||40 m||15KW||1460 rpm||48%|
|APSB4x3-12||45 m3/h||30 m||11KW||1460 rpm||47%|
|APSB3x2-12||23 m3/h||29 m||7.5KW||1450 rpm||39%|
How To Select Centrifugal Pumps
- Mudflow: According to whole mud system flow rate or mud pump flow.
- Type: Vertical type or horizontal type.
- Motor: 50Hz or 60Hz, motor speed.
- Application: Mixing pump or feed pump