High quality Decanter centrifuge is 4th phase solids control
equipment in drilling fluids system. Aipu produce high quality
decanter centrifuge available at middle speed and high speed
centrifuge. The high speed ones can be controlled by VFD panel.
Flow rate is in inverse ratio of the rotation speed. That means, if
you need higher speed centrifuge you'll get smaller volum fluid
processed. If you prefer larger capacity, the rotation speed and
separation point will slower and larger
In well drilling fluids system, the centrifuge decanter is mainly used to get rid of 2~7 microns cuttings. Middle speed
centrifuge will separate 5~7 microns out of fluids, while high
speed or VFD speed one will remove 2~5 microns.
Features Of AIPU Decanter Centrifuge
- 1. Bowl Cylindrical and the Conical section made of Duplex
Stainless Steel 2205 by centrifugal casting. Other parts of the
bowl assembly are made of stainless steel 316L.
- 2. Screw protection: Tungsten Carbide Tiles for longer life and
- 3. Screw flow distribution port and bowl solids discharge port
protected by tungsten carbide alloy.
- 4. Easy to adjust liquid discharge weir height for flexible
- 5. Bowl assembly supported by the tighter belt for the protection
of bearing in moving.
- 6. Pressurized EX Proof VFD control cabinet available.
- 7. Genuine SKF bearing for longer and reliable operation.
Decanter Centrifuge Specifications
|Feeding Pump Power (KW)||4(submersible)||5.5(submersible)||7.5(submersible)|
How To Select Decanter Centrifuge for fluids system?
- Mudflow: The flow rate is related to bowl size and rotation speed.
- Industry: Use it in oil drilling, water drilling or HDD?
- Depth: Drilling depth is another issue considered during selection.
Usually, depth over 3500m, the high-speed one should be utilized.
- Drilling fluid property: Viscosity, mud base, and so on. Kindly confirm the applicability
from mud engineer or centrifuge supplier.
- Function to achieve: Separation, or recycle?