Oilfield gas flame connected with poor boy degasser via vent
line/gas discharge line. The vent line is the gas discharge line
with 8" diameter. The Flare ignition device is also referred to
Aipu solids control manufacture high quality well drilling fluid
flame ignitor. Battery can be electricity charged or solar power
Description of Flare Ignitor Device
Burn the harmful or poisonous gas by igniter will eliminate
threaten to environment and safety. Every flare ignition device
will be operated together with mud gas separator. They will be
connected with the vent line or gas discharge line. They are widely
used in oil and gas drilling.
Besides traditional flare igniter, Aipu also manufacture the
ignition device with solar panel. The battery will be charged under
sun energy. This is more environmental-friendly with green energy.
For each flare ignition device, we’ll configure the burner, the
control panel, the joint connection, a small tank with LNG
Tips to note while igniter operation
- 1. Confirm the power system is under AC
- 2. Do not push ignition button on when the cable is not connected
with ignition rod
- 3. No move/connection when it is working
- 4. Do not connect control panel output line to any other power
supply but only high voltage device
- 5. The control cabinet and ignitor is non-explosion proof
equipment. Please pay attention on any flammable fluid or explosive
Oilfield gas flame Technical Parameters
|Model||Torch Dia||Burn Height||Voltage||Ignition Voltage||Ignition Frequency|
Features of AIPU harmful gas flame
- 1. Stainless steel burner torch.
- 2. Mature design with successful job site performance.
- 3. Conventional battery or solar battery.
- 4. Custom built available.